About Me

        


          Who am i ? Answering a question like this has often be proved difficult even for those with great intelligence quotient . I may not be fully aware of who i truly am , but i know i am not a vindictive person , i am not irresponsible , i am  not sluggish with my studies and i will never deliberately set out to hurt anyone .

           My name is Fawaz Oseni . I grew up an only child . I was also an only grandchild on both sides . Accustomed to being around primarily adults , i was always mature for my age . Even my own peers often irritate me during my adolescent years . Most children acquire the same eye color or a similar shaped nose from their parents , but i have inherited much more : a passion for learning and an unsatisfied curiosity which has served me well throughout my academic career . Looking back at last year , my life was like a Citysearch , busy and vibrant . I was just another young soul eager  to meet life's challenges . I proudly reached certain goals that defined the student i wanted to be : made it into college : check , college soccer : check , clubs : check , job : check, voluntary work : check . Am i forgetting anything ? sleep , friends , food , downtime .... Who need its ? it turns out the answer is Me . 

         To fully summarize , life is full of ups and downs . I know this is a cliche , but that phrase has been the summary of my whole existence . Sometimes my life is fun , happy and almost desirable and at other times my life is boring , sad , ordinary and sometimes downright disgusting . I know i am not flawless, i have never tried to be , but one thing is true - I am who i am .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Assessment

Blog Post #6 "Getting to know your island"